Time: 11:42
So I am in my Communications 262 class, i.e. QUALITATIVE RESEARCH METHODOLOGIES IN COMMUNICATIONS!!! we are learning briefly about our new assignment which has something to do with photos from an archive. I am not excited. not to mention the word count is 2100 which sucks because for the assignment I had to hand in today I was 20 words short of the 1,800 word limit. Billys assignment is apparently 3,000 words. I dont know how he does it.
Lets see
PubNite tonight yay!! I get to dress up like a slutty superhero my name shall be "BOMBRGIRL" I bought a really cheap corset from Urban Planet in which the bonning is poking me and I must sit down straight. and I have short shorts and a black cape. I apparently need an emblem though. Ill work on one when im done my tutorial for today.
Bellinnis with amanda tomorrow, YAY!
blech I am not excited about this archival paper. I may have to go to an archive more then once. I would choose an SFU archive if SFU was built before 1950.
Time: 11:51
I AM SO BORED!!!
I have half an hour left in this class. then I have an hour of getting shit done i.e. (paying my 100$ deposit, Returning Gavins Call, returning library books, eating foodz while catching up on readings!!)
then I have an hour with Billy --Yay Billy Time-- and then Tutorial for an hour, Boo Tutorial!!
my back hurts.
I want. something. I dont know. Im so bored. I want to go to bed thats what i want.
So ive been thinking about possibly becoming an elementary school teacher! as well as Communication Major. wouldnt that be kick ass.
I need...
2 English (minimum of 3 credits of English Literature)* I am currently in an english lit class
1 Canadian History ick
1 Canadian Geography ick
MATH 190 or equivalent (Principles of Mathematics for Teachers) I GOT A B IN THIS
1 Laboratory Science FUCK MY LIFE
So lets see
I have completed 2/5 requirements for this! and if I do the geography i can possible get a Major in cmns minor in geography and be prepared for PDP (the school teacher program) Ill most definately have a job MUWAHAHAHAHA. I am getting way ahead of myself. PDP lasts a year. if I graduate on time (which I wont with a minor) then Illl NEVER be out of school and if I need to attend BCIT for additional schooling Ill be fucked. and by fucked I mean, in school for like 7 years.
Time: 12:03
SO bored. still
I need to get my grades up. If I dont, Ill never be able to do Co-Op I wont be able to be a CA or even get into my fucking program. lets see, 2.5-2.35= .15 I need to go up .15 points....thats not too hard right?? I went up from 2.21 to 2.35 lets see 2.35-2.21=.14 points. Okay....okay I just cant fuck up this semester. great...no pressure....none at all...just...C+ and up and Ill be good....great....AGH! last semester I got Two B's and a C+ and a C and I was able to get a 2.6 average. in CMNS 221 and 262 and Geog 387 I'm sure I can get C+'s. English which I havent been to in two weeks, I think I can get a B. I hope so. FUCK M Y LIFE!!
Okay its 12:08 class is over in 12 minutes. I can survive that right?? I think Im going to go to the gym for half an hour today. Just go for a bit 15 on elliptical and do my stretches and stuff.
I am SO not paying attention right now. I want a good lunch. a REALLY good lunch.
I think i'm going to write my second CMNS 262 assignment on my people. well, the ones that came to BC and were subjected to racism and etc. it shall be fun. my first project was alcoholics anonymous a group that hits so close to home i think my lamp is broken.
I need to get my shit together fast for a few things. i get my proposal for Geog 387 back tomorrow, I hope they liked it.
OMG CUTE KITTY ON THE BIG SCREEN!!!!!!!
Time: 12: 13
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY SEVEN MINUTES TILL FREEDOM!!
apparently the kitty is a Lynx. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Fucking snow. I want the fucking snow to fucking go away. I AM SO PISSED> I was so happy to finally walk over the grassy field to Gavins which dissapeared after a day of visibility.
i think I'm going to pay attention for the last five minutes of class.
SheenBean OUT!
Time: 12: 15
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment