Friday, January 23, 2009

one week since you looked at me

A week ago Gavin and I had a huge fight over nothing. him and Jes and Dillon were ganging up on me making fun of how clumsy I am, my poor descisions, and my Hannah Montana Bear. 

interject ENGLISH 105 YOU ARE SO BORING

anyways. I was upset and didnt talk to him and then he asked what was wrong and I said he ganged up on me and it wasnt nice. then he said "but all my friends from the yukon always bullshit" and I glared at him and screamed "I'M NOT FROM THERE!!!" and we ended up taking separate ways home. it was really hard on both of us. we made up when we got home but we decided we needed space but we didnt want it. so I took a few days away.
however,

this did not seem to solve the problem. yesterday I woke up with terrible cramps. and needed to stay in bed (at gavins) and he wanted to do homework and that was fine but he suddenly got really pissy for no reason to the point that I just got up and left. as I was leaving he was complaining that the fighting should have stopped but it didnt and he didnt know what to do.
we made up within the hour. but I still feel very worried.

why are we fighting?

No comments:

Post a Comment