Monday, March 2, 2009

Your sleeping next to me really quietly, which is nice because dealing with your depression today was tough. you feel so fucked over and I understand your frustration but you need to understand that this is difficult for me in a different way. You come to me for help and I help you and you get angry with me for trying to help.  Your so stubborn and prideful that its makeing you nearsighted. I know I have my own problems Im bossy I can be rude but you need to calm down. Tomorrow is a big midterm, worth 30 percent that you are most likely going to fail. I hate admiting that but as long as you walk into things thinking your going to fail what can you expect. 

this depression is putting a different kind of stress on this relationship. I find myself feeling indifferent towards you in your time of need. I dont want to feel that way but when I try to help you and you physically push me away I feel like its all pointless. the only thing I can seem to do right is put my fingers through your hair. 

Im so frustrated with this and I feel like not only do you have depression but you have anxiety attacks as well. 

Im feeling trapped in our relationship. If i think about leaving i cant bare to be apart from the normal you whom i love deeply but if I stay im trapped with the brooding miserable you who devotes his every breath to how much he hates being here, how much of a failure he believes he is and a person whose constantly searching for an  easy way out. 

I have things to do tomorrow. PLEASE be okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment