lets see.
six times seven equals forty two.
i see him every forty two days. every month and a half.
that still sucks.
oh well its better then three months without this time hes mine TWICE!!! im so happy. the second i find out my class schedule i can plan my May/ June trip!! so sorry guys im most likely not going to be here for my twentieth birthday but well still do something sexy, I promise!!
aww gavin just tossed in his bed to put his arm around me!! now hes shifting to find that im not there!!...and instead of caring he snorted and turned to the wall :( oh well. were happy and Im happy BUT OH SO FUCKING STRESSED!!
Lets see
last week I had two 2,500 word papers due
this week one revision that needs to be extended
next week one 2,800 and a 750 word final
week after another 2,500 as well as another final (details have been witheld)
THEN
english final.
and im done April 16th
Gavins gone April 20th
I move into townhouses WOO april 24th
I start Classes May 4
Gavins Birthday May 26
MY birthday May 29/ SEEING GAVIN! YAY!!
AGH! I LOVE YOU GUYS!
p.s.
Metrics new CD is awesome

No comments:
Post a Comment