Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Anxiety, all alone in the moonlight...

Okay so the day before yesterday after Gavins midterm he grabbed me around the waist and swung me around happily. he said that since hes always so down when he doesnt do well he might as well be super happy when he does do well. he kept smilling and wouldnt let me go and it was wonderful.

then yesterday he had a mini meltdown which was unfortunately overshadowed by my own sadness. 

Kory who also had a low GPA got to be a CA.

I just dont understand where I went wrong. and I can understand...but i dont know if I want to.  I spent most of last night crying and even crying myself to sleep from all the anxiety I'm under.

it turns out I have an out line ALSO due for cmns which I was not aware of.  I have seven assignments this month and I think I may collapse from it.

good news.

I have a thesis for my Geography paper!! two weeks after I was supposed to (fyi. i handed in my proposal got a high B but by thesis apparently SUCKED so i needed to re do it)

I just feel so unhappy like a large weight is on me. and when its gone so is Gavin so I have nothing really good to look forward to..

BTW.

I finally came to english class after skipping for two weeks in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment