Monday, March 3, 2008
The Space Between Us
So Yesterday Gavin was in a terrible I wanna be alone but i dont want to tell you to fuck off mood. and I was being a tad selfish and completely ignored this...in fact I even slept in his bed with him...in which he did not touch me once--wince in pain--. he woke me up at 11:30 and promptly kicked me out citing he had things to do. I don't blame him though we did have sex monday feverishly made out on tuesday had sex on wednesday and spent that entire day together took a break on thursday but friday was the cocktail party which involved him carrying me safely back to rez and then having awesome sex and then lazing around with him on saturday (the miserable Gavin day). I asked him if he was mad at me and he said no I asked if he would tell me if he were mad at me and he said he didnt know. he also said that he feels smothered. this makes me feel icky and sad. but I feel the need for space as well. its going to be tough learning how to be busy constantly. im debating whether or not to forget about wednesday but scrubs has shown me that we have plans and i shouldnt skip them just because im playing mind games. ill just not talk to him until wednesday which is proving to be tough. one of his childhood friends from the Yukon added me on facebook today and i jumped three feet to joy over calling him and asking him who it was. I even changed his ringtone to "hot" lol. you know what, things are fine. we just. need. space. that is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment