So Gavins been sick for an entire week. Ive been running back and fourth I even carried 20lbs of fruit worth fifty dollars from lougheed for him. whats worse is that he is unusually needy its so awkward because Im not used to him being so needy. today we were laying in his bed and I was like,
"hey im going to go"
"why do you have stuff to do?"
"no just going to watch a movie or something"
"why are you going to leave me?"
"do you want me to stay"
"yes"
"okay"
last night he was shivering and made me sleep with him to keep him warm. a few days ago I felt stifled but now I just feel sad for him and desperately want him to get better.
"God if your pregnant after this I am going to be so pissed off"
"what?"
"Well I said I would go through anything just for you to not be pregnant and I feel like this is what I have to go through for you to not be pregnant so if your pregnant Im going to be pissed"
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment