Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sex Bomb

Soo yesterday night i had the amazing plan of giving Gavin his V day gift and then giving him his acid queen strip tease and also watching Zoolander. at 10:30. I gave him this cute little text: A bomb has exploded in my room come by at 10:30 to clean up my ashes make sure you shower so you're flame retardant" I spent all day cleaning and does he show up....NO! he was upstairs playing Mafia and I was practically stood up for an hour! he felt genuinely bad so we watched Zoolander. then I gave him the sex bomb and he absolutely LOVED IT. at first he was unnerved that I got him a gift at all but I was like "it didnt cost more than ten bucks and its just something fun" and he just couldnt help but LOVE the bomb. it was great he loved everything about it and he couldnt feel like he could top it lol. and then i gave him the strip tease to acid queen which he was totally amazed by especially since I was decked out in suspenders and striped jeans with the fedora yay! we didnt have sex last night but it was a good night since weve been in a relationship hes soo much more gentle its so cute. my first valentines day not alone..yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment