Tuesday, February 12, 2008
FEBRUARY 11th
So I decided I wouldnt see Gavin today because im trying to give us space and I altogether felt like i needed space from everything. so I was hanging out with katelin and she gave me shit as per usual and then we went to dinner with Gavin and he acted normal and then i went back to katelins room and he visited and was still normal but it was strange because he watched me the entire time he closed the door when he left. i returned to my room and saw that he called. I called back and he was just like "hey" so i thought nothing of it but then i got two text messeges from him and he was wondering where i was and wanted me to stop by his room. I was fairly confused and texted back wondering if he still wanted me to stop by and he said hed be by in half an hour. so he comes to my room and hes like, "I...want to be in a relationship with you. the idea of you with another guy drives me insane and I dont exactly think its fair that im allowed to hook up with girls while dating you." Soooo As of Feburary 11th at like 11pm I AM IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH GAVIN CLARKSON FROM THE YUKON!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment