Saturday, February 9, 2008

mmmmm boys

So yesterday Gavin and Dylan and I went to see the Black Rider this play that Gavin saw in whitehorse and really liked it was really good and reminded me alot of doctor Caligari it was nice. and today Gavin came shopping with me to buy a few things and we didnt do ANY PDA except in starbucks he grabbed me around the wait which was cute ^^ and tonight we just hugged quickly kissed and went our seperate ways, it was nice. we went out to dinner as well and he paid for it to, and I got him a bag of candy that were sharing lol today was really great! he blocked me from leaving his room and gave me a nice huge hug things are going well. I just wish that we were exclusive and in an actual relationship..who knows maybe he'll realise HEY I DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE! and things will be great but i dont see that happening for a while. I dont like that valentines day is growing so close it makes me sad and excited at the same time. I still have to stop by and get him some candy or something cute at the dollar store lol. umm things are just nice their not overly exciting were taking our time with things which is great and I just feel content. from what he says his ex girlfriend was an EXTREME control freak who completely controlled his life and made it so he doesnt like relationships which is unfortunate but im happy that I make him happy because I apearantly do. it was nice to go out today and not touch eachother a hundred percent of the time its weird because i always want to but i find its better that we dont when i reflect back on things. sure i would like the consistent hey i like yous but hes not that person hes the im strong and soft when the lights are off and its weird. hes so many things and he isnt and i just think hes great! he sent me a tet message today after we were discussing how cody backed out on katelin and how i can always tell when guys want out. he looks at me and says "I think you should check your phone now for a text message because im afraid if you read it later it will be out of context and youll be very upset and it said "i want out i want out i want out" which I suppose means hes happy with me. which I like. im very happy right now. well heres to spending another day with him tomorrow THREE DAYS IN A ROW! augh im going to have to avoid him like the plague for the next week so I can study Geography!

No comments:

Post a Comment