i never knew how unattractive i was until i hung out with dylan gavin and kevin today. this is extremely depressing I never really thought myself to be ugly before but now that I realize it, it kind of sucks. I really dont like myself. and I really wish i was either not alive, or someone worth while. ...
all the drama in residence is really tiring. this morning everyone knew something about Gavin regarding me. I think its that he thinks im nasty and gross or he wants to fuck and chuck me and the likes. dustin said the oddest thing "looks like gavin got his hopes up" i dont know what that could mean. I was asked whether i liked him or not and I said no defencevly because I honestly don't know and i dont care to know its not important im one of the guys im just not attractive in anyway so theres no point in hoping for anything good afterall.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment