Saturday, January 19, 2008

the story so far

Two days ago Billy told me that to solve my Gavin problem i should go up to him and say "so...I think we should make out" so after watching rocky horror I said "i think we should make out" and we did. for ten hours. afterwards the windows were all steamy and shit it was sooooo tacky. Gavin wouldnt let me see or touch his penis. I wonder why... most guys just whip it out! apearantly my pleasure spot is my ear. poor gavin I got my ears pierced tonight so he wont be going there any time soon hehehe umm tonight sheena and i had quiche at the health foood place the lady there had a daughter named Sheena Marie chelanna and i suddenly had plans i didnt know of so the three of us went downtown and got piercings chelanna and i came back for the party which totally blew cuz we werent involved ew left then came back and met kevin rosies friend and travelled from building to building looking for a party! we hung out with this hottie named Eliot. and then we went to my floor. Kevin had a fight with dustin eliot gave me a beer which i saved. eliot is so hot! me eliot and gavin had a talk about stuff gavin is a funny drunk hes so hot! im kinda tipsy Gavin is so good looking I dont understand how! I dont like long hair blonde boys! but hes SO HOT and those hands and those lips and ohhhh hes so hot! but I dont like him so much or i do but not as much i think my new conquest shall be eliot who lives on D5024 TEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment