Wednesday, June 11, 2008
happy four month..happy???not so much
so today is me and gavins four month. I was so happy because today is our four month, tomorrow it is five months since our first kiss and two months since he told me he loved me. and next week the 19th it will have been two months since we last saw eachother. he happened to find the perfect birthday present for me.Gavins been anxious to find me the perfect birthday present I guess because i always get him something great. He had emailed me and was so excited and he just couldn't contain himself. I only read the last series of emails which said "seriously fuck it" and was worried so i called him. aaaaand long story short i guessed what he got me. and he was PISSED OFF! he actually hung up on me.... I feel so unbelievably bad. the best gift I could have ever given him was seeing my face light up because he did something nice for me-- and I took that away from him. the gift meant more to him than it did to me. I didnt want a gift or i do but i didnt really care for once. but he did care. and.... i feel... horrible...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment