Sunday, June 29, 2008

FUCK YOU FALLOUT BOY

a few years ago some friends and I decided we liked making crazy videos of us and putting those videos to music. WELL apparently the greedy fuckers UMG the label that supports Fallout boy didnt like that.

they made a copyright claim on a video I made just because the video is to the song "dance dance" but this isnt any ordinary copyright claim. they want me to keep they video up--so they can advertise on it!

I dont even like Fallout boy the song just fit what we were doing. I am not even making money off of this and their label is trying to snake in and make money for other companies through me, thats disgusting.

"Your video is still live because UMG has authorized the use of this content on YouTube. As long as UMG has a claim on your video, they will receive public statistics about your video, such as number of views. Viewers may also see advertising on your video's page."


you know what I stand by copyright infringement whole heartedly and to me its either you take the shit down or get sued not use the culprit . I refuse to be used by Fallout boy of all bands

No comments:

Post a Comment