he said: Your insecure about this relationship and it bothers me (well something along those lines)
she said:okay I thought about what you said when I asked you what bugged you about me and you said my constant insecurity about our relationship. at the time I denied it because to me its absurd I have no doubts about us.
but when I sat down and thought about it I realized you were right. I'm insecure because I'm afraid. afraid that the more you get to know me, the real me, that you would no longer want to be with me.
I keep striving to be your perfect girlfriend often ignoring what I want to make sure that your happy to the point that I'm terrified that if I'm not that person you want me to be that you wouldn't want me anymore.
which explains why I'm constantly apologizing and fearful to impede you in any way.
I can't wake up tomorrow and suddenly say that I'm going to be secure about everything. but I can tell you that I'm going to stop apologizing every 20 minutes and try to be myself to you. I'm going to trust that you love me and allow myself to be truly vulnerable to you the way you have been with me.
he said: Thats really good to hear. I know up to this point this has been a realtionship where I've been taking everything and giving little back, and I think at this point it would be fair for you to at least tell me what you would like. I'm glad to know that you're going to be more revealing about your true self to me. It's a scary thing, I know but you'll just have to trust me and yourself. Thanks.
she thinks: God I love this guy
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment