So today is Gavins birthday.
we video called eachother today so i could watch him open his presents. he absolutely loved the Batman DVD boxed set. he said he couldnt find it brand new anywhere and was so happy and he would keep the box. he loved the anklet I made him he said that the black and white were good strong colours and that the blue would remind him of me. he put it onand showed me. he adored the harmonica and couldnt believe I got it engraved and eh was so happy with everything I got him. oh yeah, and the DVD I made him....yeah he loved that even more. it was so cool watching him open everything because i remember wrapping it up and sending it to him. I'm so happy he loves the presents. he said that these are the best gifts hes ever gotten for his birthday and he totally intends to top my gift. if he can. lol I wont see him for another 52 days. he really liked the DVD i sent him he said it was so fucking hot that he was jaw dropped. this was all out an amazing birthday for him and Im glad I could make it special even though I wasnt there.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment