So I drove myself nuts last night getting my 3000 word paper finished for class. which isnt too fun because of the 3000 word paper (which should have been 2300 words) i didnt get time to work on my geography final. so I hand in my paper then wait to hear about the take home final. THREE THOUSAND WORDS. which I normally wouldnt mind except for the fact that same week I have a 2500 word paper due as well. so all i could do, in the middle of SFU surrey was cry. I cried because im exhausted, cried because I had three papers left to write cried because in the span of a week I have to write more than whats ever been required of me before in my life (especially since any time that amount has been asked ive had a month or so to complete said assignment).
no one seems to comprehend how exhausted I am. lots of people go "oh me too i had to write a paper last week."
but no one seems to understand that in the span of a month i've had 9 papers. NINE! THATS NINE PAPERS IN FOUR WEEKS!!!
and not just short papers all REALLY LONG ONES that require hours of research. I am so done with school. except not because I have to do summer school.
I actually wanted to die today but unfortunately i could not because in 11 hours from now I have a final due.
No comments:
Post a Comment